Sunday, December 26, 2010

Nokia let me down ...

Nokia cool bloggers like it's been a few years ago. Nokia is already playing a game of "catch up" for too long now. They used to be a leader.

Just had to play with the Nokia N93, I realized why I started my first blog Nokia: they were the ones that came with cool gadgets, innovation, vmoshmot each catch-up game ...

But Nokia stopped innovating. Recent efforts, N8, makes me laugh when I compare it to other phones. All other aspects, but Chambers, N8 trail behind my S Galaxy and the more recent emphasis on my Samsung.

I must be honest, I sold the N8 made by Nokia. I don't use the N8, was very nice with annoying hardware, terrible, compiling UI and UX CONTROL PANEL.

I have a Nokia ... Come and have 4 Symbian update MeeGo came too ... However, until Nokia gets back to my mind, this blog will be updated ...

Popularity: 1% [?]

Loading ...Download ...

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment