Wednesday, August 4, 2010

MeeGo running Board Nokia is a reality, here's a video

Because Apple submit iPad Tablet PCs, a market. Previously, there were only a gadget that pills geeks and not only that, but not that I know many people who have stopped using them after the first few days, because they can't find a good use for it (as I do with the N810). What made Apple was just really throw the operating system is already in use in the classroom is looking good, resell depletion; posting a lot of colour ads (that suffers from all the cities in the world, because I am currently driving mode, all cities, I was full of advertising in the iPad) along with several usage scenarios, cool ways to use it and, of course, the magic words like "magic".

meego tablet Nokia Tablet Running MeeGo is a Reality, Here is The Video

I've been thinking about getting to and from the iPad, my problem is the operating system was just strong enough to replace my computer (and I've been looking for something to replace the laptop, not the third between my laptop and my phone because it's pointless, iPad, I mean if I bag in any case, to give up something that can do anything, not iPad).in any case, good news has come from Nokia!

Cool YouTube video that shows MeeGo appeared for the Board might look like today, this is an early alpha version is changed before it looks like we'll get a Nokia, there are Nokia comes probably will be announced in September in the world and hit shelves is expected in the first quarter of 2011 with no. 9 (although Nokia, MeeGo must submit before the end of the year), here is a video review MeeGo for tablets.I must say that this is a real operating system, and designed for Tablet PC device, I think that the Council should be a full Web browser (Google chrome) as MeeGo v1.0 for netbooks, I was glad!

Via: Nokia blog

Welcome to NokiaMobileBlog! your host Edward is Nokia fan since its first Smartphone Nokia 9300.We try to bring in NokiaMobileBlog quality and unique articles on your Nokia mobile phone, you can follow me on Twitter to get updates to advertise on my blog: @ NokiaMobileBlog current Nokia N97, phone: Nokia N86 8MP: future Nokia N8!I want a Nokia N900 N8 Orange!, E72, Nokia E55, perhaps too;)


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment