Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Nokia leaks: N8-01, a similar but with QWERTY N8, fewer members

If you follow me on Twitter, you've probably heard of Nokia N8-01, which is not, we all know N8. No one knew very well that the N8-01, until a few days ago with any mobile phone, Eldar Murtazin review mentioned, there is another variant N8 adds a QWERTY keyboard. I thought all we saw was this PICT PIC a few months ago, here it is:

nokia n8 01 qwerty Nokia N8 01 Leaks: Similar N8 But With QWERTY and Less MPs

And my thoughts were approved by the PICT PIC day now appears in the real thing, not processing see It seems to me above. how accurate model, inspired by N8 design and space is centered on the keyboard.so here goes, known as form N8-N8-01:

nokia n8 01 Nokia N8 01 Leaks: Similar N8 But With QWERTY and Less MPs

N8-01 feature specifications Nokia N8, but for a camera that has been reduced to 8 MP instead of 12. Specification. It is not yet clear, but like I said, is rumored to be equally N8 with less mega pixel to distinguish it from its keyboardless brother.By the way, causing confusion, I still prefer simply N8, but now will be waiting for this one, and some people cannot do we really need two models? N8-01 is still a rumor, but it looks quite logically, I would expect this phone to be announced during the month.I hope they also come with something clever and help people understand that, but with a difference N8, something like N8i, (remember 9300 9300i and?)N8x, or even N8 Pro, I just hope N8-01.

Thanks to Engadget

Loading ...Download ...


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment