Sunday, August 8, 2010

N8 ' s amoled screen comparison: 4 Droid vs ". Omnia HD vs 3.7. "N8 ' s 3.5″

When I first saw the leaked memory device Nokia N8 was, I hope it be amoled display. The reason because I switched on the device, it is difficult to only look at AMOLED LCD screen again. Well, fortunately, Nokia decided to pay 3.5 inch amoled screen on N8 kibvli. However, this does not make me happy. This year we've seen how smart get bigger and bigger screens, we now have "monsters like the HD2, HD3 3 or 4. little Droid's excessive in my opinion, but I also think a 3.5? is too small for such a device. Now I used a device with a screen, all sizes, in my opinion, the perfect training 4 ". He does not like large 4.3? but not treated as 3.5 shorter. The following comparison video 4 Droid "Omnia HD vs 3.7 against ' s 3.5? N8. Please note that this is not an obvious difference Droid amoled screen.

Loading ...Download ...


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment