Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Release date: N8 Nokia N8 "soon" at NokiaUSA

While I didn't post anything here! Well, I was well deserved vacation for the entire month and in a few weeks. But I'm back! All of my vacation, really, really want to be N8 take amazing photos and video in places I have visited. But well, here I am writing this post on the N8 "have never"!

2010 06 26 14.21.49 1024x768 N8 Release Date: Nokia N8 Coming Soon At NokiaUSA

nokiausa n8 coming soon N8 Release Date: Nokia N8 Coming Soon At NokiaUSA

Nokia has long N8 grin. Understood, but at the same time, after all, Nokia has all working fine on this device. And hope that they will! In any case, Nokia N8 NokiaUSA site now displays as "coming soon"; However, it is not yet available for pre-order. This means that we can have up to 40 days, even two months on our hands on the N8. too long in my view a distribution in the first week of August, I was the relevant date.but remember Nokia said, III quarter and continued until the last day of September, Salvation Nokia N8.

Loading ...Download ...


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment